lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

An Open Letter To Diet Coke

I love you, nothing makes more sense to me or is more perfect than you- you and your cheerful little bubbles, your magical combination of taste and…No. Calories. Whatsoever.  Your perpetual presence in my life and in everybody (in their right mind) else’s. Ever since we met, more than ten years ago, I haven’t been able to replace you, and trust me, I’ve tried. That year we spent apart, God, it was awful, really, I’ll never try anything like that again, I swear. I need you so much it's insane. I want to marry you and have babies and… Oh by the way, I’ve seen you in those teeny tiny bottles and let me just say: sexy-time. I wish I were you, seriously, I mean you’ve got it all… the tan, the sheer tight clothes, the boyfriend (Jack, boy can he pull off a black t-shirt or what?), the rocker-chick nickname… Coke, Cokate. You’re just amazing, really, a true source of strength and inspiration (& caffeine, thank you very much). Never leave my side,
Forever yours,
Me (your number one addict fan).

2 comentarios:

Echale Chimi dijo...

What a great appreciation you have for it. Me, on the other hand, wish to marry its sister. Regular coke. mmm tasty

Unknown dijo...

querida, te banco a muerte. es totalmente un vicio, pero de los buenos. no me importa que saque celulitis o traiga cancer. o esos feos rumores que te dicen para que tomes mas agua durante el dia